It’s been a long time I wanted to go for to the top of Pinnacle, a very recent and classy HDB that has little to envy to condominiums except for a pool and a gym, but I never took the time to go. Why go to this HDB in particular? Because of its skybridge! A huge bridge that connects the seven buildings together on the fiftieth floor. My company just moved in the neighborhood and I have a new camera to test, so I had no excuse to postpone my visit anymore.
Just after work, I hurried to go there to try to get the sunset. I went to Building G to find the terminal that would took $5 from my transport card, the visitor price to the skybridge (it’s free for residents). I turned around 10 minutes before finally finding this terminal on the ground floor (that look more like a basement). Then, elevator to the top floor and a tinny tourniquet to access skybrigde.
What can be seen from the Pinnacle skybrigde?
- The huge port of Singapore (between Marina Bay and Harbour Front)
- The back CBD (compared to classic photos taken from the esplanade)
- Sentosa Island, the cable car and mount Faber
- The new Singapore Cruise Terminal
- Chinatown with its temple and its shop houses
- Outram Park
- The petrochemical facilities
- The West